AIMA MAT 2018: Check 6 tips to crack the exam
The All India Management Association (AIMA) is all set to conduct Management Aptitude Test (MAT), computer-based and paper-based test (phase II) on Saturday, September 15.
- AIMA MAT is a national level test and is conducted to screen candidates for admissions to MBA and allied programmes in any B-school national or international
- It is conducted by AIMA
- This year, the exam will be conducted both online (computer-based test) and offline (paper-based test) for admission to MBA and allied programmes.
Tips to crack AIMA MAT 2018:
- There are various preparation booksavailable for the exam. Buy only the authentic ones from known publications. This is so because many books contain wrong answers. This will mislead you and affect your scores in the exam.
- Concentrate on the topicsthat you have already covered and about which you are confident. Trying to learn untouched topics at this time, you will only waste time and lower your confidence
- Maintain your calm and do get stressed. Take frequent breaks and relax your mind. In order to do well in the exam, your mind needs to be stress-free
- Practicing sample paperswithin the timeframe is a must. This will help you get used to answering the actual question paper within the stipulated time
- For the English section, read good books, newspapers, and periodicals. You can consult a good, standard dictionary for enhancing vocabulary
- Make footnotes of important topics. On the last day, you cannot revise the entire syllabus, therefore, make notes of only very important reminders which you think have a probability of coming in the exam.
Source India Today